Re: [casi] Campaign Against Sanctions?

Hi Sama
You had written a nice piece and you will win a prize if you participated in
a competition, but already I think you won, and may be through theses words
to have asylum in some where. Assuring that I defend no body but our lives,
I am asking: those who remembered their so-called uprising, to speak on what
their (Mujahedeen) did? Those (militants) whose leaders were dropped by
American helicopters, as many Americans books affirmed. If you had suffered
from all these and you are against, so, do speak on the (achievements) of
(uprising). They did worse than your nice piece.
 I was in Kerkuk in March 1991. Some Kurdish peshmergas killed, burned,
stole and did every thing worse one can imagine. You can wrote the same
piece but changing the names. I met many Kurdish families in Arbil in August
1996 heard them speaking about the suffers from their brothers Talabanies,
they used your words and tears exactly.
However, do not think in revenge. Do not ask others to kill us, may you? And
be more  frank with your self , and try to see the coin from its two sides,
as well as all are the two faces of the same coin. of course I do not mean
(you)  but leaders.
Nermin