Re:[casi] Iraq to allow Inspections

Roger & List,

I was just reading various articles on what Roger has posted. Below is a link for general
information:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/020916/140/d9qmi.html

"I can confirm to you that I have received a letter from the Iraqi authorities conveying their
decision to allow the return of the inspectors without conditions," he told reporters.

And on the Regime change they write:

The US also has a policy of "regime change" in Iraq and has refused to say that compliance with UN
resolutions would be enough to avert an attack.

It accuses Iraq of stockpiling chemical and biological weapons and has warned that Saddam could be
able to produce a nuclear weapon within a year.

US Secretary of State Colin Powell said: "The political dynamic has changed and there's a great
deal of pressure now being placed on Iraq to come into compliance with the UN mandates of the last
12 years."

~ Anai Rhoads

- - - -
Forgiveness breaks the chain of causality because he who forgives you -- out of love--takes upon
himself the consequences of what you have done. Forgiveness, therefore, always entails a sacrifice.