Re: [casi] Campaign Against Sanctions?

Any country that will support USA in this war for Greed will be black listed
in History. Just like everyone hates people who killed Jesus.

Our History is full of incidents where good people are killed by stupids for
greed of wealth. Then after that they understand the mistakes they have
done.

According to Christianity:

When Greedy people killed Lord Jesus

Jesus said: " God forgive them as they don't know what mistake they are
doing."

In Case America kills 200,000 people of Iraq they will be similarly
remembered as holy people as today Christians remember Jesus. And humanity
will once again cry for a death of Jesus in the heart of 200,000 Innocent
Iraq people.

And all world will fight against the stupids of USA and not a single of them
will survive the Gods hell punishment.

So don't panic Justice will always be there we live or not. God is viewing
all of us. It's better we get rid of this world as worst have still not
come.

If you believe in God He will punish all these criminals who kill we
innocents for power, money and greed.

Regards
Sanjay Sharma.