Re: [casi] No one replied to my this mail.

It would seem strange to say that because Clinton did not use the phrase "it was
worth the price" which Albright used, he didn't by necessity accept it, or that
what Albright said did not by necessity reflect what Clinton wanted.

We certainly know that Clinton did not denounce such a statement, nor did his
adminstration distance itself from it or claim it was a persoanl statement that
did not reflect the adminsitration's stand. The way his administration acted
towards Iraq makes us draw only one conclusion: Albright was only expressing the
views of the administration.

I don't think anyone has any illusions regarding Clinton and what his
administration wanted and did. The Law for the Liberation of Iraq was Clinton's,
as were the December 1998 attacks. In fact all the crises regarding the weapons
inpsections were created during Clinton's time.

It is an understatement to say that what reflects on Clinton is his INACTION
to lift the sanctions. It seems to me that what remains in mind is the series of
ACTIONS to prolong the sanctions, refuse its easing or lifting, increase the
bombings, and prolong the policy of genocide, causing more deaths in Iraq. During
the Clinton era, over 1.5 million Iraqis died because of US policy.
When it comes to Iraq and the Middle East, there is no difference between a
Republican or a Democrat president...

HZ