Re: [casi] No one replied to my this mail.

After reading your message it seems that Bush is against Iraq for his
personal reasons. I don't think a big Country like America will make future
decisions based on personal interests of President.

Countries should not take personal matters of individuals while forming
foreign policies with other countries. It makes my point more clear that
USA-IRAQ conflict is more because of personal misunderstanding than any
other threat which Mr. Bush told at United Nations.

So I would like Bush to review his decisions or atleast consult his advisors
again so that there is no wrong decision made by him for which America has
to loose it's Global image.

Or better Govt of America start a new department which helps in personal
matters be removed from govt decisions.

 I am very sorry for criticizing Mr. Bush as I was not much aware that his
decisions are being influenced by his personal feelings. Everyone has right
to have personal feeling but should avoid them when taking decisions for
Nation. I feel Bush understand this thing more than us being a President of
USA.

Because decisions taken by countries affect not 1-100 people but millions of
people living in that country.

Your one bomb may cost you a few million dollars but the victims loose their
many friends, father, mother, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands.

It is very difficult to construct a big tower but it takes only a second to
blow it. We should do constructive things not destructive things.

Hope my message goes to the dumbest ear on earth.

Regards
Sanjay Sharma.