[casi] No one replied to my this mail.

Firstly I would like to add two new things.

1) Iraq president "Saddam Hussain" is loved by all iraq people. except a few
(American Iraqui).
He provides Medical and economical help to all people. Crime rate is very
low in Iraq because of better judgements and respect for their nation in
Iraq people.

2) Saddam Hussain have provided Iraq the power to Iraq to withstand against
the strongest country in the world. Which I feel no other leader could
provide Iraq. and any other leader if replaces Saddam Hussain will make Iraq
a servant of USA and Iraq will act as a Slave country like at the moment
even big countries like Canada and Britain are doing.

3) Why is Bush so much worried about Iraq people when he is useless in
saving his own country man. He should first think about his own country then
think abt changing Iraq regime. During Bill Clinton time USA progressed a
lot. And whole world was having peace and stability. The moment Bush came
WTC fall, and in Whole world including USA progress was halted.

We as a member of world community want peace and stability. Any country
which brings useless topics which leads to wars should be stopped.

Todays problems are:

Poverty, Population, Pollution, Shelter, Earth Quakes etc. We should try to
reduce them and not have wars unnecessarily.

Wars and fights should always be avoided. If USA wants Iraq to reduce
weapons firstly itshould empty his own weapons stockpile which is more
dangerous than the Iraq posseses.

Here below what I wrote yesterday about our Partial World.

When China was not having nuclear bombs, It was treated badly by USA. Now
when they acquired Nukes they are given Veto in United Nation.

Similarly after India & Pak getting the Nuclear Bomb technology are
respected in the world.

Our world believes only those countries which have already acquired weapons
of Mass destructions should be allowed to advance them.

USA, Britain, Russia, China, India, Israel, Pakistan etc are allowed to
develop better weapons but small countries which oppose USA are seen as a
threat to whole world.

Why should the world think that USA needs weapons for it's safety and not
the smaller Nations. The reality is USA have acted as terrorist more than
other countries. USA attacks other countries without giving importance to
United Nations. But when other country does something for it's safety it is
considered violation of United Nations.

Is only the life of people living in USA so important. Are people of other
countries cocks and hens in a butcher shop to be killed by terrorists and
USA.

NATO which includes only America and it's allies should be banned since it
threatens the existence of United Nation. Why should not a democratic
country America understand the meaning of democracy. Which says equality to
all. Should there not be equality to all Nations.

America killed many more than whole world combined in World war II by using
Nuclear bomb for the first time on Japan. Reality is today a murderer and a
terrorist have become the Judge.

How much and what type of weapons are needed for safety of a Nation is to be
determined by the country people Not by it's enemy country.

It's foolishness for a Nation to develop weapons which it's enemy asks him
to develop then there is no significance of such weapons. Does anyone use
locks and safety in banks according to what thief's and burglars want or
what the safety they really need for safety?

Safety issue is a personal issue. No other country should intervene other
countries safety issues.

What if some country asks USA to stop all it security measures, isn't it
absurd? USA will decide how much safety is needed not the people of other
countries.

United Nation should try to stop such bulling efforts of USA. It's a crime
to bully weaker people so it is also a crime to bully small countries by
stronger country.

USA is raping and insulting integrity of weak countries which is a crime
according to all laws in this world. If United Nation doesn't stop USA from
doing such activities God will punish it.

Hope world understand my point of view where every one is given equality.
Where everyone's human rights are preserved.

Regards
Sanjay Sharma.