[casi] Regime Change? Certainly!

Dear Sama & All,

This time, I'm really skate-boarding on egg-shells (please forgive me, dear
List Manager!). Sama - this isn't meant as a personal attack - do
allow me to address your concerns.

You say this list has lost all meaning. If so, why are you contributing to
an, allegedly, meaningless list? By discouraging active & diverse
debate, & assuming there is a one-and-only answer, you, happily, go along
with U.S.A.'s euphamistic "regime change", i.e. invasion. Who has imposed
those devastatingly cruel & heartless sanctions/bombings throughout all
these years, since the Gulf War? Why should we, now, trust the fox to look
after the chicken coop?

"Leaving idealistic scenarios alone", you suggest. Why? Should we rather
pave the way for cynicism & warfare? Sorry, Sama, but on this occasion,
realistically speaking, you have fully deserved your fair share of booings.
Regime change? YES, in Washington (not forgetting
Presidential, & non-Presidential, poodles!)!

Greetings,  Bert G.