Re: [casi] Attacking the public Maj. Ritter vs Annonymity

Thanks, Tom, I would hope most of us agree with you re. anonymity. One
possible exception = for someone who would be in danger by going public. But
if the List Manager knows who the person is maybe /she/they could judge
whether, or not, to give the green light?
Greetings, Bert G. (Birmingham, U.K.).