Re: [casi] Question - Iraqis attitude toward regime change

+Hi Hassan, list  members& lists manager,
I agree with Hassan. All what he had said is true. those who speak using the
term ( we the Iraqis) represent nobody but themselves. I agree with the
Manager, too, enough is enough, lets disscuss the urgent situation.
Regarding to Ritter, I interviewed him during his last visit to Baghdad. I
asked him about Iraqi WMD . He affirmed that 90-95% of Iraqi WMD were
destroyed. I asked him about Anthrax, he said:
Q: Now, does Iraq has anthrax?
A: I said that we must not longer hold Iraq to 100% standers of
verifications, this is unrealistic and this will never occurred. We need to
be back on objective standers. Meaning we can not account for Iarq anthrax
agents that were produced in Al-Hakam establishment, if Iraq has anthrax on
shelves under ideal storage conditions and there are not in Iraq such
conditions and within three years these agents would not be effective. So,
why seven years later, no after ten years later talking about anthrax? We
destroyed the factories. We destroyed the means of production. Any anthrax
if found in Iraq it means that it was produced before 1991and it is not
effected now. So, why should we talk about anthrax?
    Why did those in US, UK and other where beleive Ritter when he said a
lot about Iraq during 7 years, but do not beleive him now?
Best Regards
Nermin