[casi] Mistakes USA people are doing.

To United Nations, Bush and good people of this world.

11 sept is my birthday and I am unhappy I can't enjoy it with full hearts.

I will pray God to bring peace to our world. But incase America continues to do his unexpected
interference in world matters I see an unsecure world.

It was needed to teach America but America is still stupid. I believe Americans should have a new
election and choose a better president than Bush. I think Bill Clinton was a better choice.

During his time America progressed a lot and there was a lot of progress. Bush is very stupid in
comparision to Bill Clinton.

Three years back I wrote a lot good things about Bill Clinton. I don't know why the American Chose
a idiotic person when they had a better option of Bill Clinton available.

Clinton visited India, talked to poor people of India like their friends. While Bush understand
nothing other than the missiles, bombs and wars.

So it was a big mistake on part of Americans to elect Bush as a President.

I hope God will bring better President to America. And bring a better world of peace and harmony.

Reply me back to softtanks@hotmail.com

I hope United Nation can really act as a Father and bring peace to world.

Regards
Sanjay Sharma.

(In case President Bush reads my this mail I would say don't use muscules use your brains.

or get a few lessons from your Senior President "Bill Clinton" So that USA get back it's lost image
else everyone will hate USA.

And if you think your words are correct I have no problem in having a direct meeting with anyone in
USA who agrees with your stupid method of development. Which brings disasters.

It would be better you make me your Technical Advisor.

Regards
Sanjay.

)