[casi] Fwd: Straw-berry & Cream Smiles!

Dear All on CASI List,
Yesterday the Foreign Secretary visited B'ham University, to put the
government's case for war on Iraq. Here follows a simple, local acount,
without facts & figures, nor anything particularly profound. If you require
something more 'serious', then stop reading here. These are
very simple words, no more, no less, from one who - together with some
30 others (as well as a strong media presence), was out in the rain, to
offer Mr. Straw "a warm welcome" to Birmingham. - Bert Gedin.