[casi] Monstruous!

Dear CASI folks,

'Burning the midnight oil', I was viewing a war-slanted,less than
even-handed Fox News Channel program. I had to respond, which I did in a
very simple (I have yet to learn what "an Alice's" is!) but effective - or
uneffective - manner. May I share this with you? By the way, since e-mailing
Fox, I found out that Fox News Channel anchor, Tony Snow, extolled by George
W., is a former speech-writer for "daddy",
George Bush Senior. B.G.

To Fox News Channel.

Dear Sir/Madam,

No longer do I accept that Fox News Channel is truly fair & independent.
Your midnight news (3-4 September) gave a totally propagandistic view of the
Iraqi situation, fully supporting the Bush administration's belligerent
policies. Iraq was propped up, by the U.S.A., before, during, and some time
after Halabja. Seems that Dr. Frankenstein has turned against his own
creation. - Shame on you, Fox News Channel!

Bert Gedin,
Birmingham, U.K.