[casi] stickers etc

I thought this might be useful in these increasingly scary times for stalls,
demos, etc best, f.
    Taking Action!
  Sunday September 1 , 2002

   Home | Newswire | About Us | Donate | Sign-Up
Stand Up and Be Heard

George W. Bush is planning to attack Iraq soon. Our allies are appalled.
Even many military brass and Republican leaders think it would be a
catastrophic mistake. While polls show the US public divided, there are tens
of millions of Americans already strongly opposed to the threatened Bush
attack. We have power. We need to use it.

Display a Bumpersticker
Stickers are 3 3/4" x 7 1/2" vinyl w/union label
We need to write letters to the editors of our local newspapers. We need to
call and write our US Senators and Representatives. And we need to stand up
and let our friends, neighbors and communities know where we stand.
Together, we have the people power to stop this insanity.
Let's stand together
and say NO!

Click here to order bumperstickers online now for fastest delivery
* 1 sticker - $2.00 (1st Class postage included)
* 10 stickers - $10.00 (1st Class postage included)
* 100 stickers - $30.00 (USPS Priority Mailshipping included)
* 1000 stickers - $200.00 (USPS Priority Mail shipping included)
(8/29/02 Since we began offering stickers on August 21, we have shipped over
20,000. Please be patient. It may take us a couple of days to process your
order. Thanks!)

    or  click here to print a mail order form

This effort is not a fundraiser for Common Dreams - we are only trying to
cover the costs of printing and distributing these bumperstickers. If you
would like to support the ongoing work of Common Dreams, please click here.
Thanks!

Common Dreams NewsCenter
A non-profit news service providing breaking news & views for the
progressive community.
   Home | Newswire | About Us | Donate | Sign-Up
© Copyrighted 1997-2002 www.commondreams.org
A 'Cookie-Free' Website