Re: [casi] Re: [al-awda-unity] Re: Nuisance e-mail going out under my name

The same thing has happened to me, to this yahoo
account.  Thousands of anti-Palestinian messages are
going out in my name, most certainly unauthored by me.
 I'll get a new email address, but I have 100 megs
here, so there are many hours of transfer (posts saved
for research).

Nothing that is anti-Palestine under my name is legit.

Lisa