FW: [casi] UK could push for Saddam inspections deadline

Hi all - the concern I have is that the US has said: 'yes is not good
enough', only Saddam going etc is and so on. In reality whilst I long to
think so, I wonder whether the UK and Jack Straw etc counts for the
proverbial string of beans. However, I agree absolutely that domestic
pressure is working here and I think even we may all be in for a surprise at
the extent of hostility at the TUC and Labour Party Conferences. Tho I truly
don't think Cheyney and Rumsfeld are reign-innable. Dear God, how I hope I
am wrong. f. I still don't think the legality thing has been explored - it
is not legal to wander ropund the world demanding the overthrow of
governments inspite of the US having been doing it for years, tho not as
openly.