[casi] FW: : Not in Our Name ad in NYT in opposition to attack on Iraq

fyi - best, felicity a.

----------
From: Vietnam Veterans Against the War Anti-Imperialist <vvawai@oz.net>
To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
Subject: : Not in Our Name ad in NYT in opposition to attack on Iraq
Date: Wed, Aug 28, 2002, 5:24 am

If anyone would like to donate $$$ to endorse and to endorse in the name of
our organization: VVAWAI - please let us know. Or endorse in your orgs name.

I thought I would pass this on for individuals that would like to add their
organization's name to this ad or contribute financially, or both.  It's
not very clear, but if you go to the following link,
http://www.nion.us/Guardian.htm,  the ad's message is more clear.  It
simply states that not everyone here in the U.S. supports U.S. policy in
Afganistan or the "planned" attack against Iraq.

Edie