[casi] Bush legitimacy/Iraq

This may sound like one of my wilder ideas, but the more I think, the more
it seems valid. BBC Newsnight, Pallast in The Best Democracy Money Can Buy,
Michael Moore in Stupid White Men, the Washington Post etc, make a valid
case for the electoral count re Bush being wrong.

'Trespasser on Federal land and squatter in the Oval Office' is how the
uncompromising Moore phrases it. So if he's not really legitimately
President, neither is he Commander in Chief. Therefore, not in a position to
declare war on anyone (even apart from all the other legal question marks.)

How to move it forward, I don't know, but thought worth throwing out. best,
f.