[casi] poem

Hello

I sent the following poem to CASI to see if it was of any use and Seb Wills
suggested I send it to the list group.  The poem was first published by
Forward Press in 2000 and I am happy for it to be used on any anti -
sanctions or campaign against the war material.  It would be nice to know
when it was being used but this is not necessary.

Thanks
Hazel B Cameron

Healing Babylon