Re: [casi] Iraq and the New Great Game

Hi Hassan & list,
In a pervious message, I’d marked that one member or two of the list,have
nothing but attempts to draw the attention far from the BLOCKADE or the
GENOSIDE imposed on Iraq 12 years before, through asking nonsense questions
on the Jew in Iraq or rights of homosexuals in Iraq!! Again in a previous
message, I asked Sandra to read ( How Hagnah and Mosad Eliminated the Jew)
written by Jamil Khalatchi, published in New York, 1998. Jamil, a Jew from
Iraq, admitted through documents that he was member in a Zionist
organization linked with Hagnah. That org. made its best to force Iraqi Jew
to immigrate to Palestine by different terrorists actions. Yet, Sandra did
not read the book and began to attack again using that ridicules weapon
(Semitism)! If  Semitism is her concern, but dose she  find a perfect
definition for this term? To explain myself I like to say that Elizabeth
Taylor was a Christian converted to a Jew after one of her marriages, and
now she has rights in Palestine more than Arab! Even she is American from
European origin.
Semitic means being a grandchild of the prophet Abraham who was a grandchild
of Sam. Semitic as a term used for the first time by the Austrian scholar
August Ludwig Schloetzer in 1781, to define number of old eastern languages
had many relations in pronunciation and other features.
In Holy Quran, the children of Israel (Isreal in Holy Quran is Ezaak, son of
Abraham)_ are the grandsons of Abraham. Can she tell  me how is Taylor one
of them? And can she tell me how those who came from Europe became the
grandsons of Abraham?
Semitic is a dirty game planned by Zionists. I hope that she and the others
recognize that Jew is a religion like Islam and Christian. It is not a
nationality. But if she insists on defending Semitism, so she must not
forget that Palestinians are Semitic, because they are Arab.
SCR 687 states that the whole Middle East must be a region empty from MDW,
but who is going to force (Israel) to let the international inspectors to
inter and inspect?
 Yes, the WAR against Iraq is just to protect this zionist entity which in
its turn protects new imperialism interests in region.
The BLOCKADW will begin another year just after one day, and more than 11000
persons die every month in Iraq among them are 5000 children under 5 year of
age.
Best regards
Nermin Al-Mufti, Baghdad