Re: [casi] Iraq and the New Great Game

What absolute nonsense you espouse - I am amazed - and
apalled by the knee-jerk responses by people on this
list, to making everything the fault of the "evil
zionist empire" - if you were to listen to yourselves
in a historical context, you would be totally ashamed,
especially those of you who consider yourselves to be
thoughtful, compassionate human beings, who give
consideration to an informed understanding of the
Middle East -

this brings  me to a response to the question of Iraqi
Jews - the final posting on this made reference to ONE
person on the subject - and I got several
correspondences from people telling me not to pay
attention to "zionist" sources - since these will all
be lies - ...well. I happened to talk to my mother the
other day - essentially getting an update on our
family connections - and was reminded with good faith
of the MANY, MANY stories of first-hand accounts from
"evil zionist" members of my (very large) extended
family and friends of my family who ARE Iraqi jews,
and fled due to the murderous attrocities that were
happening to the community there -

if you all can believe and promote lies yourselves,
then the world is truly a disturbing place -