Re: [casi] Donahue

This one deserved a drink!  From this side of the
ocean, we are ecstatic.  For the past 4 or 5 days we
have been running an email blitz to Donahue asking
(sometimes DEMANDING) that he have Scott Ritter back
on his show.  Ritter was on Crossfire an hour earlier,
but when I saw that Donahue had selected ONLY the
National Review editor to represent the hawks, I felt
50 years younger!  Von Sponeck was EXCELLENT, and yes,
the greatest thing of all was Donahue's comment about
the opposition not being represented at the hearings,
our main complaint to him.

Another favorite comment was von Sponeck's statement
that he'd just returned from Iraq and he had GONE to
three of the sites where the U.S. say weapons are
being produced, and von Sponeck testified that these
sites had been BLOWN UP.  Someone is lying, and maybe
some people will begin to see that.

Oh, the senator he had on was Lincoln Chaffee of Rhode
Island, a Republican but one of the most moderate
Republicans.

It would be greatly appreciated if you guys would join
us in an email blitz of "THANK YOU, PHIL" emails, to:

Donahue@msnbc.com

Lord, I hope peope were watching Donahue tonight and
not some game show.

Excuse my exhuberance - at my age, it doesn't come
easily!

Lisa