Re: [casi] The Sweeney.

Dear Felicity & List,

The 'scholarly bit' was in your message. As for my own wording, 'biased'?
Quite possible. 'One-sided? Likewise. The 'rant',
for which I make no apologies, was, at least, my own. - What worries me
about your List writings, Felicity, is that it looks like, in your books,
official Iraq is incapable of ever doing anything wrong. Speaking
personally, if I am questioning  or critical about the UK/US governments,
why should I not be allowed to use similar criteria for Iraq? So much for
'one-sided rant'!
Greetings,  Bert.