Re: [casi] The Sweeney.

Friends: Trouble is, Sweeney did not resort to 'logic and reason' - just
took selective material to prove his point. There was no objectivity here.
Bert, to be fair, as you say yourself, first hand knowledge is important -
but as you also say, you have not visited Iraq. To reiterate - to report on
Iraq (central?south) from Kurdistan is like reporting on Cork city's
historic sensitivities over the years, from the Loyalist area of Belfast.To
report accurately one would have to pop down to Cork and get that
perspective too ....
Best, f.