Re: [casi] Foxy Propaganda?

Hi - Thanks for directing me to "John Pilger on a not-so-free press", found
on the 'New Statesman' website. The article (15 July 2002) is certainly apt,
and - as if there were ever reasons for doubt - it confirmed one's worst
suspicions. Yet, with the scenario as it is, does that not mean that,
uncorrupted, quality journalism is even more essential?   Greetings,  Bert
G.