Re: [casi] could someone assist this person w/ her request?

Dear List,

It may be a good idea, before giving out names of Iraqis in London, to
learn who this "freelance journalist" is, and which media organisation
she is working for. It is, of course, perfectly possible that everything
is above board.

Greetngs,  Bert.