Re: [casi] Electricity in Iraq

Dear Jiale Ye,
the simple question answered quickly - for the rest of the running
argument I will need a bit more time and leisure. I will respond
during the week.

Odeh is Mr. Odeh (or Oday/Uday), one of the sons of Saddam Hussein
al-Takriti, the President. Mr. Odeh is owner or co-owner of
innumerable legal and illegal businesses in Iraq, including the
Babil paper with its Internet portal uruklink.net, ... etc. etc.

Best,
Alexander