R: [casi] current discussion

Dear all,
thanks God the list manager has finally decided to intervene!

I've also been tempted to unsubscribe from this list. As I respect the
different opinions, I've tried to endure all this so far, but it can't go on
this way.

It's a long time since we've seen a positive, solid, informative, useful
message about sanctions and anti-sanctions work.
How is it possible that some people don't understand when enough is enough?
How long are we going to discuss about AI, Iraq's human rights record,
Halabja etc. etc.?
I do not deny the importance of these issues, but how does all this waste of
time help our work, which should be focused on denouncing and fighting
economic sanctions ?

Shouldn't we try to be more action-oriented?

Best Wishes

Ornella Sangiovanni

Coordinator
Italian Campaign "Break the Sanctions!"