Re: [casi] current discussion

Dear List members, dear Moderator,

indeed, it's an obscene spectacle at display on this list, lately
and, then and now, at earlier occasions. Remember Halapca? How did
we call it only some years ago: structural violence? Violence
inherent in the incessant mumbling of 'peace', for instance, as
some members of the list insist on doing so after having committed
the most uncourtious and obscene of all acts as is the
trivialization of the grossest violations of human rights, of
smearing and slandering those simply expressing this horror,
formulating professionally so as not to be caught red handed in the
defense of the indefensible, invoking, cynically, 'peace' over and
over again to hide the blows to fairness and compassion. It is such
behavior on this list that discredits the anti-sanctions movement,
the non-violence movement and all those who, with pure heart and
good will, are trying to save the Iraqi peoples from yet more
sufferings.

The violence, the obscenity and hypocrisy lies with them, and,
finally, with the warning in question by the moderator. - Please,
do not tell me that you do not know about the owner of Uruklink,
and who is privileged to make use of its internet portal.

Bye, and cheers
Alexander Sternberg