[casi] American Friends Service Committee Choose Custom Message

http://capwiz.com/afsc/mail/?id=347&type=CO&state=CA

Dear All,
    The above is a web site that enables one very easily to send letters to their elected officials
here in the USA. They even have pre-written letters about not bombing Iraq and stopping the
sanctions. Though I know this list is predominately with a UK focus, I know there are a few
Americans on this list. Also to those of you in other countries, the owners of this website are
quakers. They are very generous with adapting what they have set up   and offering it for other
people's websites so that organization can set up the same
easy access of writing elected officials.( For ex. the American Arab Anti-Discrimination website
has borrowed their set up and used it on their own website to also set up writing campaigns.Those
of you in the UK might want to set up something to easily write Tony Blair or you parliment
members.) Just a piece of info I wanted to share if it can be of some use to anyone. Thanks for all
the great info everyone shares regularly. Sincerely, Peggy