Re: [casi] How much time should we spend attacking AI?

I realise I am at risk of contradicting myself simply by posting once more
on this topic, but it will be the last time, and I'll keep it short:

>  It must be possible to have a balanced discussion about AI without being
> accused of spending more time tearing it apart than focussing on Bush et
al.

There was no accusation, only a question: How much time...? How people
answer that is up to them. I gave my opinion.

> Absolutely, it is as important to be critical of AI re: sanctions as it is
of
> Bush et al.

Amnesty has decided it can work on sanctions, and is currently assessing how
it will do so, considering other massive changes to its work. If people
really do think that it is valuable and helpful in anti-sanctions work to
spend a lot of time and effort criticising Amnesty's record, that is
entirely their choice.

All the best,

Glenn.