Re: [casi] Saddams men kill 40 in mosque fight

Dear Felicitas,
this to me seems simply slanderous - I means your way of
dealing with the news that might be true or might not...
Note, our satellite communications companies and shops
are giving service for just the normal rates for normal
foreign telephone connections (not for the either 3.60 $
or 13.50 0r 17.00 US$ otherwise charged per minute over
satellite. My computer in Kurdistan is branched to the
telephone and the internet permanently over satellite
for a flat rate of 129 Euro per months, no time limits
or megabyte limits.
It may be true or it may not be - You should get real,
dear Felicitas, not to talk about the other many
insinuations in your reply to Yasser.
Alexander Sternberg