RE: [casi] (no subject)

>==I am not sure how this is relevent AT ALL. In fact,
it's rather insensitive, in view of the fact that Iraqi women cannot get
medicines for cancer treatments,
let alone mammograms, because of the dual-use objections.
Also, I am suspicious of mammograms, they have been linked
to cancer, Philippa Winkler

=== Original Message From sandra lynton <slynton@yahoo.com> =====