[casi] June 1 Important Conference - New York City / No new war againstIraq / Free Palestine

For anyone who may be in New York on June 1st - best, f.

Important Conference Information:

FULL SCHEDULE OF THE CONFERENCE

SATURDAY, JUNE 1
New York City
9am to 8pm
West 27th St & 8th Ave (F.I.T.)

*No new war against Iraq
*Free Palestine
*U.S. out of Colombia, the Philippines and Korea
*Defend Arab and Muslim communities and civil rights
*Money for jobs, education & housing?not for war

Bush has declared it?s war time all the time. After the
massive bombing in Afghanistan, the escalation of
intervention in Colombia, the brutal U.S.-backed Israeli
invasion of the Occupied Territories of Palestine, the
Bush administration has now declared they are preparing
for a major ground and air war against Iraq. Tens of
thousands will die unless we act now. The people of the
world can stop this war before it starts. Join us
Saturday, June 1 in New York City for a national day-long
conference of panels and workshop discussions to plan a
comprehensive anti-war strategy!

SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
Registration begins at 8:30 am. ($10 registration
donation)
-9:00am to 10:30am: Opening Plenary
-10:45am to 12:30pm: Workshop discussions (see below)
-12:30pm to 1:30pm: Lunch
-1:45pm to 3:00pm: Palestine: The Fight for Freedom
(panel)
-3:15pm to 4:45pm: Action Proposal & Organizing Skill
Workshops (plan upcoming actions against war & racism)
-5:00pm to 7:00pm: Closing Plenary

WORKSHOP DISCUSSIONS INCLUDE:.
- From Palestine to Iraq: Understanding U.S. strategy in
the Middle East
- Racial and political profiling: What you need to know
about John Ashcroft?s new ?anti-terrorism? laws
- Latin America and the struggle vs. capitalist
globalization: Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, Venezuela
- Labor and the war at home and abroad
- Invisible workers = superprofits: The role of immigrant
labor
- Bush?s war drive in Asia: U.S. troops from the
Philippines to Korea

MORE ABOUT THE JUNE 1 CONFERENCE

On April 20, 100,000 people came into the streets of
Washington DC, and 35,000 more in San Francisco, to say no
to the U.S. government?s war drive - and to stand in
solidarity with the people of Palestine who have been
heroically resisting aggression, occupation, racism and
colonialism.  Millions have come into the streets all over
the Arab world to show their support for this resistance.

>From Colombia and Argentina, to Venezuela and Cuba, to
Korea and the Philippines?people on every continent are
resisting the military and corporate domination being
carried out through George Bush?s declared war on the
world.

>From Palestine to Colombia to Korea to the Philippines to
Washington DC - people are standing up to the U.S.
government?s war drive.

A.N.S.W.E.R. seeks to build the broadest coalition
dedicated to creating a new movement that will show
militant solidarity with all those struggling against the
evils of corporate capitalism, imperialism, and oppression
everywhere around the world, including right here at home.

**********

Included below:
1) Online pre-registration for the June 1 Emergency
National Anti-War Conference
2) How you can get flyers and help spread the word
3) Where to find answers to your questions
4) Full conference schedule

PRE-REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE JUNE 1 CONFERENCE!

If you're planning on attending the June 1 Emergency
National Anti-War Conference in New York City, fill out
the easy-to-use form at
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/0601/registration.html#form
to let us know you're coming.

A full CONFERENCE SCHEDULE can be found by scrolling down
and at the URL below:
http://www.internationalanswer.org/news/update/050102juneconf.html

**********

MORE INFORMATION

Have questions about the conference? . . . . . Looking for
transportation from your area? . . . . . Need driving
directions, parking information and information about
housing? . . . . . All of that information & more can now
be found at
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/0601/logistics.html
.

**********

FOR MORE INFORMATION
Email: ANSWER@afgj.org
New York 212-633-6646
Washington 202-332-5757
Chicago 773-583-7728
Los Angeles 213-487-2368
San Francisco 415-821-6545

International A.N.S.W.E.R.
Act Now to Stop War & End Racism
http://www.internationalanswer.org

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/xYTolB/TM

Views are those of the owners.  Views may not be construed as reflective of
the Palestine Right to Return Coalition.

If you're Jewish please support the Jewish statement supporting Palestinian
refugee rights especially the Right to Return. For details go to
www.TheStruggle.org