Re: [casi] America's new Christian Zionists

 Dear Kamil,
       I would say that the only thing that is new about all of this is that the Zionists have
grown in power to the point that they control most of the National Government. But the agenda for
the US supporting Israel has always been a Zionist agenda. One of the biggest myths on the planet
is the reason why Israel was created. THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF ZIONISM  by Ralph Schoenman  speaks of
this. There is a film out , a documentary, call THEY CAME IN PEACE  Part 1 and Part 2.   Narrated
by Mike Douglas.  In the film there is an interview with the mayor of jerusalem at the time in the
40's. He is a rabbi. He says he prayed they would not make a seperate Israel. But of course the US
and the UN pushed for it. The US wanted Israel there to be their arm for Oil and arms.And the UN is
doing always what it is told. On Mother Jones web site you can access all the arms dealers who get
rich off war and selling arms to the highest bidders. What is scary is how much power these people
wield now not only towards the rest of the world but to it's own citizens. The legislation being
pushed thru the elected bodies violates us citizens civil rights very strongly. We are probalbly
agreeing more than we disagree. I don't think though that journalist was courageous. It reminded me
of so much of the journalism I am so used to in the US. Loaded with tons of drama ,that played in
reality a small percentage of what represents the US citizenry. Most of the people he interviewed
don't even get play on the very right wing media in this country.Journalists are not artists. I
know many of them risk their lives to get at stories. Those I have the highest regard for ,But many
are in love with their own dramas that they print not realizing what they are putting out in the
world.Or not caring because their paychecks are so large as is the case with some of the US
journalists.  Of course it is his right to print or produce whatever he wants. Just as it is my
right to reject it as stirring up the winds of hatred and panic.
 Sincerely, Peggy