[casi] media!!!!!

Hi all,

More than 120 Europeans had arrived Iraq since w a week. The delegation led by Michele Colon
(Belgium) who wrote the most important book on the way through which the American and Western were
and are misleading media, the book is (Attention It Is the Media). Among the delegation are members
of this list. They visited hospitals, al-Ameryah shelter and Basra and met many Iraqi high rank
officials. They came as solidarity with Iraq. In the same time, they demonstrated in front of the
UN Baghdad Office as solidarity with Palestine. I do not try sending their news, but to show that
the Western Media is still against Iraq and Palestine. The corespondents of western media in
Baghdad did not attend all these activities. Instead if only one European spoke against Iraq the
all will be interested in. Some Arab- American writers and journalists held a conference in San
Francisco State University (personally I was invited) under the title (Alternative Media). I think
we must work together toward an alternative media. Is there any chance to succeed while CNN puts
hand on 90% of news resources in the world? I do not know, yet let us try.

Best regards.

Nermin al-Mufti, Baghdad