[casi] To List Moderator and Mea Culpa

Greetings all.
I have a 'mea culpa' and a suggestion if I may.
In my tetchy (again!)  'Infiltrations' sub last night, in last para I made
an apology to academics - as if, looking at bad prhasing, an accusation at
wonderful people. Late, tired, I was assuming - stupidly - previous inputs
remembered. What I meant was apologies from again, coming from the heart,
not the head. I am sorry for stupid phrasing.
Whilst I know feelings are running on overload with ongoing political
tragedies in the Middle East, it is disturbing that both the attacks on our
correspondents from there have happened and that as below we have un named
input.
Could this be looked at?
Warmest, felicity arbuthnot.