RE: [casi] Iraq stops oil exports for 30 days

BP announced increases of 1p a litre in the UK on 4th April in response to
'instability in the Middle East' and stated that this would be 'unlikely
to be the last' increase. (see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4387102,00.html). A litre
is now 74p which if my calculations are correct translates as an
equivalent of 4 dollars per US gallon...

Abi