[casi] turn off the oil tap?

>I think the proposed plan that Iraq and possibly Iran, could "turn off the
oil tap" to the US (which now receives 15% of its oil from Iraq)as a form of
protest against Israel, should be discussed by this email list. Given that
Japan is 75% dependent on Gulf oil, Japan could step in as a major recipient
of Iraqi oil, Philippa Winkler

===== Original Message From nermin <na.ali@uruklink.net> =====