Re: [casi] 22:30 HARDtalk

Greetings - thanks to Grayham for this -but in this case why is Iraq asked
to justify its position? Scuse me, but I see nothing connectimg 9/11 with
Iraq - I do see a lot of oil interests being consolidated in Afghanistan,
Iraq etc. It seems we are increasingly stepping over a truly scary illegal
line. Best, felicity a.