[casi] Appeal from Siege of Ramallah & LAW report

This is from a an Israeli in South Africa.

> (cpmayson@mweb.co.za)
From: Gush Shalom [mailto:adam@gush-shalom.org]
Sent: 31 March 2002 14:01
To: List
Subject: [Fwd] Appeal from Siege of Ramallah & LAW report

The following two messages coming from Ramallah speak for themselves.

The issue of execution of prisoners mentioned fits alarmlingly well with the
repeated
expressions from the highest level that 'this war has no territorial or
other boundaries' -among others it was said by the Defence Minister during
the March 29
press conference declaring the present war of re-occupation.