[casi] Re: UNSCOM and spying

Hi Eric and all,
there are many books and articles on UNSCOM and spying in Arabic and
English. the excelent one is the book that I spoke about in my last letter
to the list. it is ( Solve Iraqi Problem Once and Forever) by Scott Ritter
who was one of the spy inspectors. in the first three chapters he admitted
that US ordered him to write his reports saying that there are mass
destructions weapon in Iraq, and asked him to present his reports to Isreali
gov. then to US if the both accepted it then he could present it ti UN. in
addition he admits in his articles that he was asked to send US and Isreal
many important datd about Iraq.
In Iraq, the agricultural teams discovered the Secrew Worms in 1993 just in
the places that (visited) by UNSCOM that caused a lot of losts in cattles.
this kind of worm was not known in Iraq b4 that date. the kind they lift in
Iraq was developed in American Labs. I think that this action is a spying,
also. in this field we, in Iraq, can write books.
Hoping that these are useful.
Best regaeds
Nermin Al-Mufti, Baghdad, Iraq