Re: [casi] Media Lens Debate On Iraq Continued

No, no, no. Sorry - this brings the west back to a new colonialism. It is
illegal to invade and seek to overthrow the leader of a sovereign State
(whatever one may feel about that State's sovereign.) What arrogance. Where
do we go next? well, up to 82 countries, according to George W.
I seem to remember that the Gulf War was to eject Iraq from Kuwait because
Iraq had invaded. Now the west plans to invade Iraq, put in another
compliant pal (see the Central and South American model for most recent
historic precedents) take over the oil, divide the country into three, cause
further untold bloodshed and mayhem in the region.Iraq is carpet bombed for
42 days for invading, US/UK invade with impunity.
Invade Iraq for doing what precisely? Not inviting another bunch of spies
free reign to their country. Fair enough, I'd say. Would we?
The democratic west has already silently slaughtered more than any
international monitoring body has ever accused the regime of. Further, the
post Gulf war Resolution talked about disarmament 'in the region' - not Iraq
as sole target of decimation and deprivation.
I know I have said some of this before and apologise, but some things need
re-reminding.
How can the West (ie UK/US as far as pathetic UN concerned) preach adherence
to Resolutions and legal norms, whilst binning both themselves.
Sorry, best, from a tetchy felicity a.