From: "Bert Gedin" <gedinbert@hotmail.com>
To: <gaz@uruklink.net>; <ya1980@hotmail.com>;
<casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [casi] All The Bloody Children

Hi! Yes, Although I partly agree with both correspondents, I'm more than a
little surprised that 'only' sanctions are mentioned. If some of the hawks
carry out their plans, against Iraq, matters could get even much worse. I'm
not saying this to unsettle you, just to draw your attention to a possible
scenario.  Greetings,  Bert (Birmingham, U.K.).