Re: [casi] Always easier to point the finger outward than inward!!!!

Hi Peggy Ann & All,
Firstly, apols for technical hitches, which meant my letter disappeared
in cyberspace, now has to be re-written!
You start by saying you are a little confused (about how the list posting
works). I know the feeling. Seriously, Keep trying to send any
messages, when you have something to say, of general interest to others.
If you don't mind me saying, but I thought your email was rather wordy,
and long-winded (I don't mean to be insulting!). My own feeling, and others
may disagree, is that it often helps to keep messages sharp and to the
point. Unless one's thoughts are focused on what needs to be said, it easily
degenerates into meaningless ramblings, which none of us wish to bring
about.
As for anti U.S. bias, it may be real, it may even be justified, in some
circumstances. But we try, I think, to be as fair and objective
as we can, in evaluating people & situations, anywhere in the world.
Even England is not without faults, believe it or not. Hopefully, we
are all reasonably intelligient and aware people, not zombies, spoonfed with
someone else's propaganda. If I am wrong about something (which I frequently
am), then I do appreciate you , or someone telling me that if I keep on
walking in the same direction, I would topple over the cliff! Sadly, that
very example could be all too real, so I believe, as we may be inviting a
third World War.
Greetings,  Bert, Birmingham, U.K.