Re: [casi] Maj. Gen. Najib al-Salehi

Hello Eric & List,
Having done a brief survey, I've come up with the following: the Maj.Gen. is
a retired Brigadier-General. He leads the Iraqi Free Officer's Movement, and
is based in Washington (presumably, under very strict security!). An
article, by the General, 'Determination of Criminal Responsibility', is in a
magazine of the Iraqi Jurist's Association (?date), which can be found on
the net - it is, probably, published in the U.S.A. In it he strongly
condemns Saddam, the Iraqi judicial system etc., & gives examples of
barbarities perpetrated within the Iraqi system. The General is, very much,
opposed to the Iraqi leadership. - I hope these details are helpful.
Greetings,  Bert G., Birmingham, U.K.