Re: [casi] disinfo ......

Hi Brigitte!
Good to hear from you. There must be many, like yourself, who feel they are
struggling against overwhelming odds. It was similar, (maybe you weren't
even born then?) during the Vietnam War. If we are strong, truth will
prevail. - Let's, when we feel inspired to do so, continue to have these
exchanges, and let's have pity on those who think we are part of the (pardon
my spelling!) al Qaeda network!  Peaceful Greetings,
Bert (Birmingham, U.K.).