Re: [casi] Inspectors in Dec 98

Hi! Following Glen's suggestions, here's a few more. Try:
http://www.fas.org/news/iraq/      or:
http://www.un.org.Depts/unscom/index.html
The easiest may be to use a major search engine, e.g. google or yahoo, then
try some well chosen keywords, such as 'UNSCOM & Expulsions of Inspectors
from Iraq' or 'UNSCOM Documents' or, simply, 'UNSCOM Home Page'. If anyone
on the list, perchance, doesn't know what UNSCOM is, here's a little help:
'United Nations Special Commission'(are you all suitably impressed?).
Seriously, there is plenty out there, keep trying,
with different variants, and ... good luck!       Greetings,  Bert G.