[casi] Inspectors in Dec 98

Dear J2

A page you might find useful is:

http://www.arabmediawatch.com/iraq/mythofunscom98.htm

The description of the event from Butler's memoirs is particularly handy.

I've been sending variants on it out over the last few days to everyone I
hear make the mistake. I've elicited solemn vows (or thereabouts) from
journalists at Channel 4, BBC, Guardian and Telegraph not to make the same
mistake again.

Better than the National Post journalist who told me it was a "childishly
obvious, objective truth" - and therefore worth denying.

I hope this helps.
Best regards
Glen.