[casi] A Shadow BBC or A Shadow of the Real BBC for US? Ditto CBC?

Dear Colleagues,

    I am trying to understand why so many even well educated Americans are so
far out of touch with the evils of economic sanctions and other American
foreign policy crime and folly.

    Can anyone point me to information on the foreign policy content of the
real  BBC in England (especially regarding the Middle East) vs what appears to
be a misleading  watered-down, censored version which is broadcast here in the
U.S.

    Is there solid proof of my impression that there is a BBC that often get
facts right (despite many exceptions) and raises tough fundamental issues
(despite evading many), but that this relatively competent version  gets
heavily censored before it is deemed fit for the U.S. market to hear via the
U.S. "National Public Broadcasting".

     I have a parallel question regarding CBC which is also broadcast  in the
U.S. by NPR (sardonically? misleading? an acronym for "National Public
Broadcasting" in reality it is does little more than parrot the press release
of the the US gov. and its mega  corporations.

   Thanks in advance for any help especially urls,

Tom
Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof.
George Washington University
"At the Center of it all" -- my U's marketing promo

>===== Original Message From g c <jensen2@cafe-uni.com> =====
>The usual statement of the Iraq expulsion of the inspectors was repeated yet
again on Any Questions last night by Ben Bradshaw.
>I rang the Beeb to say that the inspectors were withdrawn by UNSCOM and he
asked if I could give any documentation to verify this .