Re: Child Leukaemia Treatment in Iraq

Dear Mark,

You already have recieved sme useful information. This is, simply, to add a
few general ideas, which may, or may not be helpful.

Certainly, drugs - anti-leukaemia, as well as others, would have limited
shelf life: they wouldn't last for a million years. Probably, there would be
an expiry date on the label. It might be worth finding out names, qualities
etc., of specific drugs, as there would be variations
for different drugs, even if they belong to the same group. Why not get in
touch with medics, or pharmacist friends, maybe even , there are some,
willing to help, on this list. - In Britain, there is a monthly magazine,
for the medical profession (no, not this guy!)
called 'mims' (monthly index of medical specialities), giving detailed
drugs information. However, a layman could be confused by it, better to
get someone who would be clued up on such matters.

Greetings,
Bert Gedin,
Birmingham, U.K.